COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
- The 97th Medical Group is now offering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine to all beneficiaries, ages 18 and older.
- Please visit https://informatics-stage.health.mil/COVAX to book an appointment for you vaccination.
- All vaccine appointments must be scheduled through this site and cannot be scheduled through the Medical Group appointment line.
- Appointments are based on a first come, first served basis. If you are unable to schedule an appointment on the website, please check back regularly as appointment slots will be updated as the Medical Group receives more shipments of the vaccine.
- If you have any questions please call (580) 481-5359.
The vaccine is being offered on a voluntary basis, but priority populations are highly encouraged to get it. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine protects yourself, your family, your community and our nation.
To learn more about the phased plan and DoD priorities, visit: www.health.mil/COVIDVaccine